Historic church in Wallingford, now redundant. Started 1763, contractors William Toovey and Joseph Tuckwell; 1767 paved, pewed and stuccoed under supervision of Sir Robert Taylor; spire added to Sir Robert Taylor’s design in 1776-7; chancel added 1904 by Sydney Stephenson. Flint plinth to nave; ashlar stone to nave and chancel; knapped flint with stone quoins and bands to tower; old plain-tile roof to chancel; Welsh slate roof to nave; stone open-work spire. 4-bay nave, apsidal chancel and west tower. Classical style with Gothick spire and Gothic Revival apse.