Wallingford, Church of St Mary Le More

Street MapListing Info

Historic church in Wallingford. Tower of c.1653, church of 1854 by David Brandon, with C20 restoration. napped flint with stone dressings; flint and stone mixture with stone dressing to tower; C20 plain-tile roof.

Wallingford, Church of St Mary le More

Wallingford, Church of St Mary le More

Reviews are closed.