Historic building in Oxford. Villa with service wing. Central square core built c.1830 for Charles Shillingford; remodelled 1862 for Owen Grimbly (of Grimbly Hughes grocery store in Cornmarket) with added verandah and extensions set back to either side, that to south providing new entrance front; billiard room added and service wing substantially rebuilt 1890s. Whitewashed stucco, with ashlar to ground floor of entrance front and cast iron verandah/conservatories to garden; concealed slate roof. Central corridor plan. Classical style.