Historic college in Oxford.
Listing Info North Range: E half 2nd half of C16; W half c1741 and retains a medieval fireplace.
Listing Info Library: former Church of St Peter-in-the-East; crypt, chancel and nave, circa 1140-50. N chapel, chancel arch widened c1230-40; mid-C13 N aisle and N arcade, former rebuilt c mid-C14; NW tower added. Additions and restoration C14-C19; deconsecrated 1967, and a complete restoration with modern interior followed.
Listing Info East Range including Chapel and Library: small house to S early C17, chapel l680-2, by Peisley and with woodwork by Frogley: the first entirely Classical chapel in Oxford.
Listing Info West (or Hall) Range: S part c1635; North part, including Hall 1659.