Historic hospital in Oxford. 1759-70, by Stiff Leadbetter, and founded on the benefaction of Dr. John Radcliffe. 3-storeyed Headington ashlar with attics in a Welsh slate mansard roof. 5-part facade with projecting cross-wings of two windows wide to each end and a slightly projecting frontispiece, three windows wide capped with pediment. Ground floor entrance of 1933 by Stanley Hemp replaces original first floor entrance.