Historic college in Oxford.South Wall, Brewer St (between St Aldate’s St and Littlegate St): repaired; wall under chapel rebuilt 1728 Main Quadrangle, North Range including Library and North Wing: 1673 (gatehouse 1694), refaced and remodelled 1830. Main Quadrangle, East Range: 1626-1670 and later; by William Edward, Thomas Knight, John Townesend. Master’s Lodging: early C16 former almshouses, altered on N 1834 by H J Underwood. Part of Staircase 16: Early C17 (altered C18). Main Quadrangle, West Range: 1626 (refaced 1829-30). Main Quadrangle, South Range and Chapel: 1626; to W is Chapel, by William Townesend, 1728-32, in Headington stone.