Historic building in Oxford. 3 and 4 storeyed stuccoed, partly rubble and partly brick and timber framing, with C13 and Cl7 cellars. The South front was rebuilt circa l630 and altered in C18. Has been an inn from circa 1300 and known as the Mitre from circa 1500. The property of Lincoln College since 1450. The interior has been completely modernised (1968) and the upper floors are now student accommodation for Lincoln College. The lower floors remain a Public House. Most of the features have been retained.