Historic college in Oxford.Great Quadrangle, Hall Great Quadrangle, The Founder’s Tower: late C15. The Old Grammar Hall: 1614 (restored). Boundary Wall of the Grove: late C15 on N and W sides of the Grove. Botanic Gardens Wall between Main Gate and Magdalen College Range on the High Street: Early C16 incorporating parts of St John’s Hospital, including remains of C14 Chapel; partly reconstructed 1665-6; E is Bell Tower, 1492-1500; short ranges to E and W by 1509; extending to N at E end is early C17 wing which now forms the E side of the Chaplain’s Quadrangle. Great Quadrangle, Kitchen: N part may retain part of the original hospital buildings of circa 1300; gabled S range probably 1629-35 (refaced c1910). The New Buildings: 1733 on N of Great Quadrangle to designs of William Townesend; wings on E and W faced in ashlar 1824. The New School Room: 1849-51 by Buckler in Taynton stone with Bath and some Headington stone, plinth of Wardour stone; now converted to a library. Great Quadrangle, Cloister: 1475 (restored). Botanic Gardens Wall, E of College. Great Quadrangle, The Muniment Tower: 1487-8 (restored) Great Quadrangle, Chapel: 1474-80. C16 and later college gardens, pleasure grounds and small park.