Historic building in Oxford. C16 and C17, 3-storeyed timber-framing with cellars and attics. The West elevation in Magpie Lane, (called “Tudor House”) has a corbelled wood overhang at the ground floor at the south end and is dated 1588. The rest has a roughcast front and modern casement windows. The whole has been restored (1970) and the ground floor brick nogged. The North elevation is a modern building of brick and timber-framing, probably on the original C17 house.