Listing Info West range
Listing Info East range
Historic college in Oxford. Founded as a theological college by the Congregationalists in 1886. Built in Milton ashlar in 1887-89 on 3 sides of a square facing South, to the late Gothic designs of Basil Champneys, Robert Bridgeman being the carver. East range of 2 buildings, c1605. It was altered in C18 and the 2nd storey finished in 1849. The building at the South end is early C18 being planned as one of the four angles of the quadrangle designed by Newton.