Historic church in Oxford. Mid C12 chancel and chancel arch. Late Cl3 South nave arcade, South aisle and South tower (completed circa 1500 and restored 1679). About 1400 chancel was extended. In Cl8 the East end was rebuilt. Church restored (begun by J C Buckler and finished by Scott) in 1864 and nave extended to West and North aisle rebuilt; and again restored in 1881 by W Wilkinson, architect, when vestry and porch were added.