Oxford, Grandpont House

Street MapListing Info

Historic building in Oxford. Built circa 1785 for Elias Taunton. 3 storeyed stuccoed brick with a moulded cornice and parapet and bands at the lst and 2nd floors. The side stacks are stuccoed. L-shaped plan with a North West wing projecting on the back. The East elevation, facing the river, has 2 3-storeyed 3-sided bays with tall sash windows.

 

Reviews are closed.