Historic building in Oxford. House consisting of an L-shaped block with West and South wings and additions on East. The West wing retains the medieval cellar of St Mary’s College, the upper part having been converted and rebuilt as a house about 1582. The South elevation was refaced in early C18 and consists of 2-storeyed rubble with a band at the 1st floor, stone coping, 3 stone-faced stacks. The upper storey is C19; tile roof modern. Cl6 West gateway on the South, the springings of the vaulting of the C15 gate-hall. The C17 East doorway has been reset.