Historic college in Oxford.Main Quadrangle, North East range: Range with entrance gate, 1432-35, by William Palmer, Rector. Palmer’s Tower and part of the range to East survive. In Headington stone. Main Quadrangle, East range: Consists of the Armagh Building, 1708, which occupies the centre and north part. Main Quadrangle, Chapel on North side: 1856-59, by George Gilbert Scott, on Hakewell’s 1624 chapel and former Rector’s house, in Bath stone. Main Quadrangle, South-East range: 1618 by Peryman. Main Quadrangle, West range: The range North of the Turl Street gate, 1671. Main Quadrangle, South Range: The Hall was built 1618.