Medieval cathedral in Oxford
Listing Info Built as priory church of Austin Canons after mid C12. Early C13 top stage and spire of central tower; mid C13 Lady Chapel, as North aisle of presbytery; c1330 chapel of St Lucy extended; late C15 clerestory; West end destroyed 1524-29 to make room for Wolsey’s college. Refitted and restored, most latterly by Sir Gilbert Scott.
Listing Info Chapter House and Dorter Range to South of Cathedral: C12 Chapter house and Dorter-range, rebuilt in first half of C13. Late C15 rebuilt Frater and Cloister.