Historic building in Burford. Town house. c.1578, windows altered C18, altered again mid-C20. Coursed and squared rubble, partly on a moulded plinth; Cotswold stone roof, coped verges, miniscule ashlar end chimnies. The plan is lost due to C20 alterations, but Buckler’s view of 1821 shews a fine central group of twisted chimnies and a blank area in the centre of the ground floor which may have been an entrance and hints therefore at a lobby entry.